Leadership & talent is driven by Stephen Parker and his network.
Clients range from global companies, state & city councils to organisations and smaller firms – in areas such as production, energy, communications, finance and public management.
Based in Aarhus, we have been delivering high-quality solutions in Danish and English for more than 20 years. As trusted partners, we support role-focused personal and professional development to help clients meet their challenges and improve performance.
We utilise well-documented methods – a standardised role-performance coaching method and proven leadership and talent development tools.
Behavioural goals and performance objectives are agreed, supported and tracked.
About Stephen Parker
- Assessment tool certifications: HOGAN, NEO-PI-3, BTB, MBTI 1&2, JTI, FIRO-B, BELBIN, CWQ.
- Talent Development Lead at Arla Foods 2014-2020.
- Director at Human House management consultants 1999-2014.
- Chartered Business Coach 2010-2017.
- Masters in HR Professional Development, Middlesex University 2013-2015.
- Member of World Association of Business Coaches 2006-2017.
- Bachelor of Education, Royal Danish School of Education 1997-2000.
- Bachelor of Sport Studies, University of Sheffield 1984-1987.